Morez Family History & Genealogy

Find Morez records

Find birth, death, marriage, military, and other Morez records at Ancestry.com.

Search for Morez records

Latest Morez photos

These photos were uploaded by members of the Morez community on AncientFaces.

Morez Surname History

Established in 1985.

The family history of the Morez last name is maintained by the AncientFaces community. Join the community by adding to to this genealogy of the Morez:

  • Morez spelling & pronunciation
  • genealogy and family tree

Edit this page

Morez Family Tree

Find Morez records

Find birth, death, marriage, military, and other Morez records at Ancestry.com.

Search for Morez records

Here are a few of the Morez genealogies shared by AncientFaces users. Click here to see more Morezes

Famous People named Morez

No has submitted any famous Morezes yet. Click here to add your own.

Morez Country of Origin, Nationality, & Ethnicity

80% mexican american and the other 20% caucasian

Morez Meaning & Etymology

Its a unique last name. My dad Paul actually put his moms maiden last name, just the last 2 letters and his dads last name the first 4 letters and created and personalized his very own Family Last Name.. Which is MOREZ. I was with him when we changed our last name. It was in '85 or '86. I was about 3 yrs. young.

Morez Life Expectancy

According to our database of 16 people with the last name Morez that have a birth and death date listed:

Life Expectancy

63.1
years

Most Common Morez First Names

According to our database of 85 people with the last name Morez that have a first name listed, these are the most common first names:

  • Peter 5.9%
  • Izaäk 5.9%
  • Marie 4.7%
  • Louis 4.7%
  • Elizabeth 3.5%
  • Eugene 2.4%
  • Leonard 2.4%
  • Joseph 2.4%
  • François 2.4%
  • Mauricette 2.4%
  • Yvan 2.4%
  • Renee 2.4%
  • Leontine 2.4%
  • Francois 2.4%
  • Adolph 2.4%
  • Paul 2.4%
  • William 2.4%
  • Pierre 1.2%
  • Lucille 1.2%
  • Robert 1.2%
  • Calvin 1.2%
  • Nick 1.2%
  • Louise 1.2%
  • Toussaint 1.2%
  • Marthe 1.2%
  • Madeleine 1.2%
  • Victorine 1.2%
  • Gina 1.2%
  • Paul steven 1.2%
  • Eileen 1.2%
  • Christine 1.2%
  • Paul tunie and 1.2%
  • Jules 1.2%
  • Mary 1.2%
  • Margaret 1.2%
  • Victor 1.2%
  • Fred 1.2%
  • Zella 1.2%
  • Abel 1.2%
  • Albert 1.2%
  • Alfred 1.2%
  • George 1.2%
  • Rose 1.2%
  • Gerhard 1.2%
  • Sarah 1.2%
  • Antonio 1.2%
  • Calixte 1.2%
  • Chretien 1.2%
  • Isabelle 1.2%
  • Jean 1.2%

Morez Pronunciation & Spelling Variations

No one has added information on Morez spellings or pronunciations. Add to this section

Last names similar to Morez

Morezak, Moreze, Morezella, Morezi, Moreziak, Morezky, Morezo, Morezovitch, Morezska, Morezuk, Morezzi, Morf, Morfa, Morfadin, Morfakidis, Morfan, Morfand, Morfant, Morfante, Morfantsinkan

Find Morez records

Find birth, death, marriage, military, and other Morez records at Ancestry.com.

Search for Morez records