Latest Pletzer photos
These photos were uploaded by members of the Pletzer community on AncientFaces.
Pletzer Surname History
There is no recorded Plezer history beyond the oral stories, passed down, from the 19th century.
Pletzers lived in the wooded, mountaineous, border region between Germanic and Latin people. As such their name carries Latin and Germanic roots. It means felling trees to create an opening in the forest.
Pletzer Country of Origin, Nationality, & Ethnicity
Pletzer Meaning & Etymology
Pletzer Pronunciation & Spelling Variations
Last names similar to PletzerPletzers Pletzfarley Pletzger Pletz hartmut Pletz-heinemann Pletz-henrich Pletz-hick Pletz i Pletzicos Pletziger Pletzing Pletzinger Pletz-jansen Pletzk Pletzkant Pletzke Pletzker Pletzki Pletzkier Pletzkies
Pletzer Family Tree
Here are a few of the Pletzer genealogies shared by AncientFaces users. Click here to see more Pletzers
- John Pletzer 1934 - 1999
- Barbara L Pletzer 1944 - 2003
- Catherine Pletzer 1910 - 1979
- Harry Pletzer 1882 - 1967
- Elizabeth B Pletzer 1910 - 1989
- William Pletzer 1917 - 1983
- Leonard Pletzer 1912 - 1972
- George M Pletzer 1904 - 1997
- Albert A Pletzer 1906 - 1993
- Raymond W Pletzer 1943 - 2008
Famous People named Pletzer
Marion Pletzer is a shortbook author.