Find Snitch Biographies
Use the links below to find biographies of Snitches by their first name.
Snitch Surname History
The Snitch family seems to have originated in Blunham, England. The original meaning of the name (regardless of current connotations) is unknown. While this family is English, members of the family have emigrated to the United States of America, Australia, and Canada. There is a Snitch family website in England but adding your information about the family here will help add to the body of knowledge about the Snitch family.
The family history of the Snitch last name is maintained by the AncientFaces community. Join the community by adding to to this genealogy of the Snitch:
- Snitch spelling & pronunciation
- genealogy and family tree
Leave a message to start a discussion about the Snitch family with other users.
Snitch Family Tree
Here are a few of the Snitch genealogies shared by AncientFaces users. Click here to see more Snitches
- Leonard R Snitch born 1926
- Helen W Snitch 1925 - 1993
- Donald R Snitch 1951 - 2002
- David Snitch 1958 - 1980
- Mollie Snitch 1896 - 1971
- Harold Snitch 1927 - 2010
- Agnes H Snitch 1920 - 2000
- Robert A Snitch 1953 - 2010
- Lulu Snitch 1898 - 1979
- Wilbert L Snitch 1921 - 1995
Famous People named Snitch
Some of the well-known people who have/had the surname Snitch:
- There was a John Snitch born in 1627 in a village called Potton, Bedfordshire, United Kingdom who started a charity for the young men of the village to pay for them to become apprentices.
- There was a Thomas Snitch born 1887 in Lincolnshire who emigrated to Canada on 15th June 1925 aged 38. Thomas was the Diesel engineer on the first non-stop train to travel accross Canada in a record breaking 67 hours.
Snitch Country of Origin, Nationality, & Ethnicity
Snitch Meaning & Etymology
Snitch Life Expectancy
According to our database of 9 people with the last name Snitch that have a birth and death date listed:
These are the oldest members of the Snitch family on AncientFaces.
These are the longest-lived members of the Snitch family on AncientFaces.
Most Common Snitch First Names
According to our database of 10 people with the last name Snitch that have a first name listed, these are the most common first names:
- David 10.0%
- Donald 10.0%
- Helen 10.0%
- Leonard 10.0%
- Mollie 10.0%
- Harold 10.0%
- Lulu 10.0%
- Robert 10.0%
- Agnes 10.0%
- Wilbert 10.0%
Snitch Pronunciation & Spelling Variations
No one has added information on Snitch spellings or pronunciations. Add to this section