These are the oldest members of the Spinogatti family on AncientFaces.
These are the longest-lived members of the Spinogatti family on AncientFaces.
- Amelia Spinogatti lived 93 years
- Andrew C Spinogatti lived 86 years
- Mary A Spinogatti lived 82 years
- Louis E Spinogatti lived 82 years
- Frank Spinogatti lived 75 years
- Emma Spinogatti lived 82 years
- Frank Spinogatti lived 73 years
- Angelina Spinogatti lived 75 years
- Consolina Spinogatti lived 85 years
- Peter Spinogatti lived 71 years
Spinogatti Surname History
The Association "Genealogia Meridionale" is taking care of studying the story of Spinogatti family.
Spinogatti surname is typical of Guardiagrele, a town in Chieti province of Abruzzo (Italy).
The family history of the Spinogatti last name is maintained by the AncientFaces community. Join the community by adding to to this genealogy of the Spinogatti:
- Spinogatti last name meaning & etymology
- genealogy and family tree
Leave a message to start a discussion about the Spinogatti family with other users.
Spinogatti Country of Origin, Nationality, & Ethnicity
Spinogatti Meaning & Etymology
No one has submitted information on Spinogatti meaning and etymology. Add to this section
Spinogatti Life Expectancy
According to our database of 19 people with the last name Spinogatti that have a birth and death date listed:
Spinogatti Family Tree
Famous People named SpinogattiNo has submitted any famous Spinogattis yet. Click here to add your own.
Most Common Spinogatti First Names
According to our database of 23 people with the last name Spinogatti that have a first name listed, these are the most common first names:
- Frank 13.0%
- Anthony 8.7%
- Peter 8.7%
- Mary 8.7%
- Joseph 4.3%
- Evelyn 4.3%
- Amelia 4.3%
- Louis 4.3%
- Rose 4.3%
- Andy 4.3%
- Domenick 4.3%
- Consolina 4.3%
- Philip 4.3%
- Andrew 4.3%
- Emma 4.3%
- Angelina 4.3%
- Maria 4.3%
- Val 4.3%
Spinogatti Pronunciation & Spelling Variations