Starling Family History & Genealogy
Biographies & Family Trees
Starling Last Name History & Origin
Nationality & Ethnicity
These are the earliest records we have of the Starling family.
Starling Death Records & Life Expectancy
According to our database of 3,440 people with the last name Starling that have a birth and death date listed:
These are the longest-lived members of the Starling family on AncientFaces.
- Alfred Adrian Starling lived 103 years
- Viola Starling lived 102 years
- Rosa Starling lived 103 years
- Mamie C Starling lived 102 years
- Marie A Starling lived 101 years
- Lorenzo Dyruff Starling lived 100 years
- Berla Starling lived 101 years
- Gladys G Starling lived 99 years
- Maggie S Starling lived 99 years
- Lomie Starling lived 100 years
1 Package Jello French Vanilla Instant Pudding Mix(small)
1/2 Cup Oil
1/2 Cup Orange Juice
1/2 Cup Dark or Golden Rum
1 Cup Chopped Pecans
Preheat oven to 325. Mix all ingredients, adding nuts last. Pour in greased and floured 12-cup bundt pan. Bake 1 hour.
1/4 Cup Butter
1/4 Cup Orange Juice
1 Cup Sugar
1/2 Cup Rum
Melt butter in heavy sauce pan. Add orange juice and sugar. Mix thoroughly and boil 5 minutes. Remove from heat and add rum slowly. Pierce top of cake. Slowly drizzle and baste cake with glaze allowing it to slowly soak in.
This cake freezes well and will taste best a day or two after baking.