Home of Molly Pitcher circa 1830.

Photo Details

This is a reconstruction of the homes of Mary Ludwig "Molly Pitcher" Hays, and her son, John Ludwig Hays.

Molly and her son first lived in the log building.
When John married he built the stone home next to it. His family, including his mother, Molly, lived there.

Molly died in the stone home on January 22, 1832.
at North & Bedford Streets, Carlisle, Cumberland, PA USA


Write a comment