Manuel Family History & Genealogy
Manuel Last Name History & Origin
Nationality & Ethnicity
These are the earliest records we have of the Manuel family.
- Violante Manuel De Castile Castilla, SeÃ±Ora Elche Medellin born 1265
- Constanza Manuel De Villena born 1323
- Vasco De Porcallo Manuel De Figueroa born 1484
- Alfonso Manuel De Castilla Castilla born 1260
- Alonso Manuel born 1452
- Sancho Manuel De Villena Y Manuel Castañeda born 1320
- Ma Aldonza Manuel Figueroa born 1466
Manuel Biographies & Family Trees
Find birth, death records, and obituaries of Manuels on AncientFaces:
Most Common First Names
- James 2.4%
- John 2.4%
- Joseph 2.1%
- William 1.8%
- Mary 1.5%
- George 1.4%
- Robert 1.1%
- Charles 1.0%
- Thomas 0.7%
- Richard 0.7%
Manuel Death Records & Life Expectancy
According to our database of 7,729 people with the last name Manuel that have a birth and death date listed:
These are the longest-lived members of the Manuel family on AncientFaces.
- Freeman Manuel lived 110 years
- Mary Manuel lived 110 years
- Antonio Manuel lived 106 years
- Annie Manuel lived 103 years
- Crispin S Manuel lived 104 years
- Mattie Manuel lived 103 years
- Ada Manuel lived 102 years
- Madge Manuel lived 103 years
- Gladys v Manuel lived 103 years
- Willie Roker Manuel lived 102 years
Three years ago I puchased my computer and became interested in Genealogy trying to find my husband's relatives in the southern part of England.
We decided to go to thered to celebrate our 50th Wedding Anniversary and made flight arrangements for October 2002. One day I received an email from a gal on the Isle of Wight who had seen my inquiry on one of the search sites. We confirmed that she and my husband were second cousins, both had MANUEL grandfathers who were brothers, Edmund and Charles.
Not only were we able to visit these new rellies on IOW, but found another second cousin on the grandmother's COPE side of the family in Marlborough.
It was the most exciting vacation and we hope to return to England again.
James V. Manuel
Born: October 11,1935
Death: Sept. 4,1976
Buried : Pine Grove Cemetary in Lynn,Mass.
Married my aunt: Mary Elizabeth (Liz) Hinson
Please any information to help me out or point me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated... I can not afford [external link] any longer so it is difficult for me to search their website...I'm looking for any Cenus material,death index,Military info...anything at all...again,thank you all in advance for your help...Peace,Love and God speed to all who serve our country.