Schwartz Family History & Genealogy
Schwartz Last Name History & Origin
Nationality & Ethnicity
These are the earliest records we have of the Schwartz family.
- Wilhelm Schwartz born 1809
- Carl Schwartz born 1829
- Thomas Werner Schwartz born 1829
- Jens Arbo Schwartz born 1832
- George Schwartz born 1837
- Amanda Louisa Schwartz born 1842
- Frederic Jules Francois Xavier Schwartz born 1846
- C. Schwartz born 1859
- Sarah Schwartz born 1868
- Elisas Julius Schwartz born 1870
Schwartz Biographies & Family Trees
Find birth, death records, and obituaries of Schwartzes on AncientFaces:
Most Common First Names
- Joseph 2.2%
- Harry 2.0%
- William 2.0%
- Louis 1.7%
- Samuel 1.7%
- Max 1.4%
- Morris 1.4%
- John 1.4%
- David 1.3%
- Charles 1.3%
Sample of 58,151 Schwartzes bios
Schwartz Death Records & Life Expectancy
According to our database of 45,553 people with the last name Schwartz that have a birth and death date listed:
These are the longest-lived members of the Schwartz family on AncientFaces.
- Jack Schwartz lived 115 years
- Sarah Schwartz lived 113 years
- Lydia P Schwartz lived 107 years
- Irma F Schwartz lived 107 years
- Elizabeth Schwartz lived 107 years
- Jeanette Schwartz lived 106 years
- Sara C Schwartz lived 105 years
- Aaron H Schwartz lived 106 years
- Hermine Schwartz lived 105 years
- Jane K Schwartz lived 105 years
Night before set a sponge of 1 package yeast dissolved in 1/2 cup luke warm water and 2 cups flour. Add tw cups luke warm water and stir well. Cover.
In the morning get up and add:
1 teas. sugar
2 tseasp. baking powder
1 teas. salt
1/2 cup butter - melted
warm milk to make thin batter.
Bake on large griddle(lightly greased) one pancake at a time. Or use electric fry pan.
Serve with butter, sour cream, jam. Usually roll them up.
Object is to see who can eat the most.
They used to make these for big family get togethers at the beach and mix the batter in large dishpans. Teen-age boys were known to eat upwards of 15 of these at a sitting.