Irish Demonstration, 4/1/20
Irish Demonstration, 4/1/20 ... show more
- Title from unverified data provided by the National Photo Company on the negatives or negative sleeves.
- Date from caption list.
- Caption from caption list: WOMEN MARCH FOR FREE ERIN. Carrying banners urging the abrogation of all treaties with England until the Irish Republic is recognized, a delegation of women from New York, Boston, Chicago, Baltimore, and Washington past the White House and to the capitol today. They were led by Mrs. Thomas K. (Gertrude) Corless wife of the noted actor.
- Gift; Herbert A. French; 1947.
- This glass negative might show streaks and other blemishes resulting from a natural deterioration in the original coatings.
- Temp. note: Batch one.
- National Photo Company Collection
- Ireland--History--War of Independence, 1919-1921.
- United States--District of Columbia--Washington (D.C.)
- Glass negatives.