Johnston, Frances Benjamin, 1864-1952, photographer
- Safety film negatives.
- 1 negative : safety film ; 8 x 10 in.
- Alternate title: Whitney house.
- Title from photographer's inventory.
- Building/structure dates: 1840.
- Related name: Whitney Estate.
- Built by Gen. Levi W. Lawler. Old kitchen, carriage house and milk house remain intact.
- Small balcony over front door, six large round fluted columns.
- In 1912 large one story porch added to south end.
- Corresponding reference print in LOT 11833-61.
- Forms part of: Carnegie Survey of the Architecture of the South (Library of Congress).