Illustration shows William Randolph Hearst as Shakespeare's Richard III in a dream-state when various ghosts appear before him; his armor hangs on a nearby wall in preparation for battle, to which the ghost of Prince Edward refers when he states, "Let me sit heavy on thy soul tomorrow!" and the ghost of Clarence adds, "Let me sit heavy in thy soul tomorrow, ... Tomorrow in the battle think on me, ...." Chauncey M. Depew takes on the appearance of a ghost.
Keppler, Udo J., 1872-1956, artist
- Cartoons (Commentary)--1900-1910.
- Magazine covers--1900-1910.
- Offset photomechanical prints--Color--1900-1910.
- Periodical illustrations--1900-1910.
- 1 photomechanical print : offset, color.
Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616. King Richard III.
- Title from item.
- Illus. in: Puck, v. 60, no. 1548 (1906 October 31), cover.
- Copyright 1906 by Keppler & Schwarzmann.