Olde Christmas / paintings by Raymond Ewer, verse by...
Olde Christmas / paintings by Raymond Ewer, verse by Breton Braley.
1 photomechanical print : offset, color.
Illustration shows two winter scenes with verse by Breton Braley printed between them; on the left is "The Christmas Coach" showing a stagecoach with passengers riding on top, with a cresent moon and winter spirits in the night sky; and on the right is "The Spirit of the Snow" showing the Snow Spirit spreading snow over a city at night with church in the background. Each half of the spread includes a remarque at the bottom signed with monogram (E within a box) and showing a 19th century farmhouse and a church.
- Title from item.
- Illus. in: Puck, v. 76, no. 1972 (1914 December 19), centerfold.
- Copyright 1914 by Puck Publishing Corporation.
- Miscellaneous Items in High Demand
- City & town life--1910-1920.
- Cartoons (Commentary)--1910-1920.
- Offset photomechanical prints--Color--1910-1920.
- Periodical illustrations--1910-1920.
Ewer, Raymond Crawford, 1888-1915, artist
- Album: Scary