Philip Johnson's Ghost House
Philip Johnson's Ghost House ... show more
- The Ghost House, built in 1984, is an open structure of chain-link fencing that refers to the separate work of architects Frank Gehry and Venturi, Scott Brown and Associates.
- Title, date, and subjects provided by the photographer.
- Credit line: Carol M. Highsmith's America, Library of Congress, Prints and Photographs Division.
- Gift and purchase; Carol M. Highsmith; 2009; (DLC/PP-2010:031).
- Forms part of: Carol M. Highsmith's America Project in the Carol M. Highsmith Archive.
- Highsmith (Carol M.) Archive
- United States--Connecticut--New Canaan.
- Ghost House.
- Philip Johnson.
- Digital photographs--Infrared--2000-2010.