- Halftone photomechanical prints--1900-1910.
- 1 photomechanical print (postcard) : halftone.
Noble, Edmund, 1853-1937 , correspondent
- Title devised by Library staff.
- Copyright by the Rotograph Company, New York.
- Printed on card: Delineated by Gustav Fuchs, N.Y.
- Postcard sent by newspaper correspondent Edmund Noble to his wife, Lydia. Text reads: Hotel Wentworth, Portsmouth, Sept. 3, 1905. Dear Ma. The conference is now practically over; I shall therefore be home on Monday or Tuesday, probably Tuesday. The signing is to take place in the conference chamber, where all the negotiations have thus far been conducted. There's wet weather and fog here today. With love, Edmund.