[Postcard with printed words "Russia, Japan, Peace...
- Title devised by Library staff.
- Postcard sent by newspaper correspondent Edmund Noble to his wife, Lydia. Text reads: 11th of [August 1905] Today the Russians are busily studying the Japanese terms, and the wires are burdened with messages between the hotel, and the two capitals. It will perhaps be several days before the envoys meet again. Edmund
- Miscellaneous Items in High Demand
- Russo-Japanese War, 1904-1905--Peace--New Hampshire--Portsmouth.
- Peace conferences--New Hampshire--Portsmouth--1900-1910.
- Seals--New Hampshire--Portsmouth--1900-1910.