Presidential conferences useless as means to stem...
Presidential conferences useless as means to stem recession. Washington, D.C., March 1. Robert W. Irwin, Grand Rapids, Mich., furniture manufacturer, appearing before the Senate Unemployment and Reli ... show more
- Title from unverified caption data received with the Harris & Ewing Collection.
- Gift; Harris & Ewing, Inc. 1955.
- General information about the Harris & Ewing Collection is available at http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/pp.hec
- Temp. note: Batch five.
- Harris & Ewing Collection
- United States--District of Columbia--Washington (D.C.).
- Glass negatives.