Protest seating of Milton. Washington, D.C., Jan. 24....
Protest seating of Milton. Washington, D.C., Jan. 24. Labor's Non-Partisan League today filed a protest with the Senate against the seating of John Milton, appointed to the seat vacated by Gov. A. Harry Moore of New Jersey. In the photograph, left to right: Louis Friday, Clerk to Vice President Garner who accepted the protest; Carl Hoederman, Chairman of New Jersey Non-Partisan League; and E.L. Oliver, Vice President of National Labor Non-Partisan League, 1/24/38
1 negative : glass ; 4 x 5 in. or smaller
- Title from unverified caption data received with the Harris & Ewing Collection.
- Gift; Harris & Ewing, Inc. 1955.
- General information about the Harris & Ewing Collection is available at http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/pp.hec
- Temp. note: Batch five.
- Harris & Ewing Collection
- United States--District of Columbia--Washington (D.C.).
- Glass negatives.
Harris & Ewing Collection (Library of Congress)
Harris & Ewing, photographer
- Album: All photos