Illustration shows a vignette cartoon where "Cabaret Accompaniment" is introduced into various social and public settings, such as "A Song & Dance With Every Shave", a "Singing Conductor" on the street railroads, a shoe-shine man with instruments strapped to his back, at "Sunday Collection" in a church, even parents in costume startle or embarrass their children during courtship, with cabaret routines.
Glackens, L. M. (Louis M.), 1866-1933, artist
- Cartoons (Commentary)--1910-1920.
- Offset photomechanical prints--Color--1910-1920.
- Periodical illustrations--1910-1920.
- 1 photomechanical print : offset, color.
- Title from item.
- Illus. in: Puck, v. 73, no. 1876 (1913 February 12), centerfold.
- Copyright 1913 by Keppler & Schwarzmann.