The professional humorists' club
The professional humorists' club In a club sitting room various types of men mope about in sad, angry, and depressed moods. One suicidal man holds a gun to his head, another kicks an astonished waite ... show more
- No copyright information found with item.
- Part of the series "Clubs We Do Not Care to Join."
- Signed, lower right: REA / Irvin.
- Stamped on verso: Appeared in No. 1669. Dated 10/22/14.
- The title and series title are typed onto a label adhered to verso.
- Bequest and gift; Caroline and Erwin Swann; 1974; (DLC/PP-1974:232.1043)
- Published in: Life, October 22, 1914.
- Cartoon Drawings: Swann Collection of Caricature and Cartoon
- Depression (Mental state)--1910-1920.
- Cartoons (Commentary)--American--1910-1920.
- Periodical illustrations--American--1910-1920.