1 negative : glass ; 4 x 5 in. or smaller
- Title from unverified data provided by the National Photo Company on the negatives or negative sleeves.
- Date from caption list.
- Caption from caption list: Sailor Tony Pizzo passing through Washington on a Coast to Coast bicycle run handcuffed to his machine. The Handcuffs were sealed by Mayor Hylan in New York April 24th and are not to be opened until his return to that city. Pizzo made the trip from California to New York in like manner in 1919.
- Sign on bicycle says: NEW YORK TO LOS ANGELES AND RETURN.
- Gift; Herbert A. French; 1947.
- This glass negative might show streaks and other blemishes resulting from a natural deterioration in the original coatings.
- Temp. note: Batch one.
- National Photo Company Collection
- Bicycles & tricycles.
- United States--District of Columbia--Washington (D.C.)
- Glass negatives.
National Photo Company Collection (Library of Congress)
- Album: Transportation