Tinsley Family History & Genealogy
Tinsley Last Name History & Origin
Nationality & Ethnicity
These are the earliest records we have of the Tinsley family.
- Margaret Taylor Tinsley born 1705
- Margaret Rucker Tinsley born 1710
- Thomas v Tinsley born 1725
- Nancy McDaniel Tinsley born 1747
- Sarah McDaniel Tinsley born 1750
- William Tinsley born 1763
- Reuben Tinsley born 1766
- Mildred Tinsley Haynes born 1770
- Lindsey Tinsley born 1780
- Louisa Sanders Tinsley born 1780
Tinsley Biographies & Family Trees
Find birth, death records, and obituaries of Tinsleys on AncientFaces:
Most Common First Names
- William 3.7%
- James 3.4%
- John 3.3%
- Mary 2.2%
- Robert 2.1%
- Charles 1.7%
- Thomas 1.5%
- George 1.3%
- Henry 0.9%
- Joseph 0.8%
Sample of 8,637 Tinsleys bios
Tinsley Death Records & Life Expectancy
According to our database of 6,581 people with the last name Tinsley that have a birth and death date listed:
These are the longest-lived members of the Tinsley family on AncientFaces.
- Mariah Tinsley lived 110 years
- Flora B Tinsley lived 106 years
- Florence L Tinsley lived 104 years
- Lula J Tinsley lived 103 years
- Bertha Tinsley lived 102 years
- Beatrice Tinsley lived 103 years
- Lucille Tinsley lived 102 years
- Walter M Tinsley lived 102 years
- Vada Tinsley lived 102 years
- Margaret Tinsley lived 102 years
My grandfather from that marriage was named Franklin Augustus Tinsley and was married to Mamie Florence Adele May (positive on _that name),possibly from Thompson, Ga.
My father was William Sanderson Tinsley with one half-sister named Darrell and one full sister named Bertie May and another named Florence (baby of the family).
My father had four brothers in age....George, Tom, James,(my father), Paul.
My father was _also a twin, twin named Harry who died in 1925 from a gunshot to the abdomen received playing 'Cowboys and Indians' with an 'unloaded' pistol.
If you can connect any of these names back to Newcastle on Tyne or Tyne's Hill Britain, I'd _love to know.
Or to Tinsleys in the US.
Thank you very much,