Vernon Family History & Genealogy
Biographies & Family Trees
Vernon Last Name History & Origin
Nationality & Ethnicity
These are the earliest records we have of the Vernon family.
Vernon Death Records & Life Expectancy
According to our database of 7,246 people with the last name Vernon that have a birth and death date listed:
These are the longest-lived members of the Vernon family on AncientFaces.
- Fannie Vernon lived 108 years
- Bessie P Vernon lived 106 years
- Charles L Vernon lived 105 years
- Opal Vernon lived 103 years
- Mabel K Vernon lived 103 years
- Bebe Vernon lived 104 years
- Mildred G Vernon lived 104 years
- Sarah Vernon lived 108 years
- Edith C Vernon lived 102 years
- Jessica M Vernon lived 101 years
My dad was born Dec. 30, 1896 in Dade County Florida. His entire family, I was told, was wiped out during the influenza epidemic in 1918 except for one sister. My daughter who is helping me research our family genealogy just doesn't accept that as being true. Especially since larger families were had in those times.
When I was older and my mother was still alive I told her I was going to search his family roots. I was told to leave it alone. Now at 63 years of age I feel I need to have some answers about the Vernon family. Especially for my son and my daughter. I now have some serious health issues the doctors would like some background on and I can't tell them anything about his medical background. I can't believe that I don't have any relatives out there I am desperate to find a link to my ancestry.