A first-class lie / Frank A. Nankivell '99.
A first-class lie / Frank A. Nankivell '99. Illustration shows two upper class men talking in the street in London, a coach labeled "Picadilly Circus" is waiting in the background. ... show more
- Title from item.
- Caption: Englishman You have some pretty high buildings in Chicago, have n't you? Chicagoan (in London) Well, I should remark! Why, the tops of some of them are covered with snow the year around!
- Illus. in: Puck, v. 46, no. 1195 (1900 January 31), cover.
- Copyright 1900 by Keppler & Schwarzmann.
- Miscellaneous Items in High Demand
- Tale tales--1900.
- Upper class--1900.
- Cartoons (Commentary)--1900.
- Magazine covers--1900.
- Periodical illustrations--1900.