Soldier standing in front of two workers. About five hundred thousand French prisoners were held by the Germans between 1914 and 1918. An exchange of prisoners was negotiated in 1917, for those prisoners over forty-eight years old, who had been held prisoner for at least eighteen months.
Part of the U.S. Library of Congress's French World War I posters.
Commissariat au Reclassement des Prisonniers de Guerre Rapatries, sponsor/advertiser
- War posters--French--1910-1920.
- 1 print (poster) : lithograph, color ; 83 x 53 cm.
- Translation of title: And him? Help him to find work when he returns.
- Fold on upper left side.
- Promotional goal: Fr. F36. 1918.
- Item is no. 288 in a printed checklist available in the Library of Congress Prints and Photographs Reading Room.