Gibson, Indiana. The railroad YMCA (Young Men's Christian...
Gibson, Indiana. The railroad YMCA (Young Men's Christian Association). The stack in the background is from the roundhouse, where the engineers and firemen report for work ... show more
- Title and other information from caption card.
- Transfer; United States. Office of War Information. Overseas Picture Division. Washington Division; 1944.
- More information about the FSA/OWI Collection is available at http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/pp.fsaowi
- Film copy on SIS roll 5, frame 1505.
- Farm Security Administration/Office of War Information Black-and-White Negatives
- United States--Indiana--Lake County--Gibson.
- Safety film negatives.