He felt the net very heavy
He felt the net very heavy ... show more
- Title on verso continues: ... and lifted it out quickly, with Tom all entangled in the meshes.
- Forms part of: Cabinet of American illustration (Library of Congress).
- Published in: The Water Babies / Charles Kingsley. New York : Dodd, Mead & Co., 1916, p. 174.
- Exhibited: The Waterbabies: Illustrations by Jessie Willcox Smith, Swann Gallery, Library of Congress, June 10 - September 18, 1999; The Red Rose Girls: An uncommon story of art and love, Norman Rockwell Museum, Stockbridge, MA, 2003-2004.
- Cabinet of American Illustration
- Tom (Fictitious character : Kingsley)
- Fairy tales.
- Fishing nets.
- Book illustrations.