Mint is used for the soupa to be served at dinner at the fiesta of the Holy Ghost. Santa Clara, California. Soupa is a Portuguese-American dish and consists of highly spiced gravy poured over sliced bread and fresh mint
Part of the U.S. Library of Congress's Farm Security Administration - Office of War Information Photograph Collection (Library of Congress).
Lee, Russell, 1903-1986, photographer
- Nitrate negatives.
- 1 negative : nitrate ; 3 1/4 x 3 1/4 inches or smaller.
- Title and other information from caption card.
- LOT 0162 (Location of corresponding print.)
- Transfer; United States. Office of War Information. Overseas Picture Division. Washington Division; 1944.
- More information about the FSA/OWI Collection is available at http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/pp.fsaowi
- Film copy on SIS roll 10, frame 1185.