Oregon sign, Dust Bowl refugees 1941
Sign in Riverside Park at Vale, Oregon. The picnic on the Fourth of July was in this park. Most of the farmers in this predominately agricultural area are from the Dust Bowl states and the church has strong influence
- Title and other information from caption card.
- Transfer; United States. Office of War Information. Overseas Picture Division. Washington Division; 1944.
- More information about the FSA/OWI Collection is available at http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/pp.fsaowi
- Film copy on SIS roll 1, frame 1705.
- Farm Security Administration/Office of War Information Black-and-White Negatives
- United States--Oregon--Malheur County--Vale.
- Safety film negatives.