Point Pleasant, West Virginia. A monument erected to...
Point Pleasant, West Virginia. A monument erected to commemorate the battle of Point Pleasant, one of the first battles of the Revolutionary War on October 7, 1774. It is erected at a park overlookin ... show more
- Title and other information from caption card.
- LOT 0843 (Location of corresponding print.)
- Transfer; United States. Office of War Information. Overseas Picture Division. Washington Division; 1944.
- More information about the FSA/OWI Collection is available at http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/pp.fsaowi
- Film copy on SIS roll 9, frame 1269.
- Farm Security Administration/Office of War Information Black-and-White Negatives
- United States--West Virginia--Mason County--Point Pleasant.
- Safety film negatives.