Salem College, Winston-Salem, Forsyth County, North Carolina
Salem College, Winston-Salem, Forsyth County, North Carolina ... show more
- Title from photographer's inventory.
- Data in archives of Moravian Church. Offices were built in 1810 by Board of Provincial Elders.
- Corresponding reference print in LOT 11839-34-B.
- Published in: Waterman, Thomas Tileston, The Early Architecture of North Carolina. Chapel Hill: Univ. of North Carolina Press, 1941.
- Forms part of: Carnegie Survey of the Architecture of the South (Library of Congress).
- Carnegie Survey of the Architecture of the South
- United States--North Carolina--Forsyth County--Winston-Salem.
- Spiral stairs.
- Universities & colleges.
- Safety film negatives.