Thanksgiving, 1942. Four of Mr. and Mrs. Wayman E....
Thanksgiving, 1942. Four of Mr. and Mrs. Wayman E. Fincham's six warrior sons return to their home in Silver Spring, Maryland, for Thanksgiving. Five of the brothers joined the Coast Guard and the ot ... show more
- Actual size of negative is C (approximately 4 x 5 inches).
- Title and other information from caption card.
- LOT 1902 (Location of corresponding print.)
- Transfer; United States. Office of War Information. Overseas Picture Division. Washington Division; 1944.
- More information about the FSA/OWI Collection is available at http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/pp.fsaowi
- Film copy on SIS roll 31, frame 1900.
- Farm Security Administration/Office of War Information Black-and-White Negatives
- United States--Maryland--Montgomery County--Silver Spring.
- Safety film negatives.