Washington, D.C. Firehouse Station No. 4. Each evening,...
Washington, D.C. Firehouse Station No. 4. Each evening, firemen from the oncoming platform and the one going off duty line up and receive instructions for the day and the rest of the week from Lieute ... show more
- Title and other information from caption card.
- LOT 0270 (Location of corresponding print.)
- Transfer; United States. Office of War Information. Overseas Picture Division. Washington Division; 1944.
- More information about the FSA/OWI Collection is available at http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/pp.fsaowi
- Film copy on SIS roll 5, frame 1194.
- Farm Security Administration/Office of War Information Black-and-White Negatives
- United States--District of Columbia--Washington (D.C.)
- Safety film negatives.