Garvin Family History & Genealogy
Biographies & Family Trees
Garvin Last Name History & Origin
Nationality & Ethnicity
These are the earliest records we have of the Garvin family.
Garvin Death Records & Life Expectancy
According to our database of 5,473 people with the last name Garvin that have a birth and death date listed:
These are the longest-lived members of the Garvin family on AncientFaces.
- Patsy G Garvin lived 105 years
- Alma Garvin lived 104 years
- Margaret W Garvin lived 103 years
- Juanita A Garvin lived 103 years
- Anna M Garvin lived 102 years
- George Garvin lived 101 years
- Constance Garvin lived 102 years
- Emma Garvin lived 100 years
- S R Garvin lived 100 years
- Elsie Marie Garvin lived 101 years
He was from Illnoise. He was a Chef, he worked in Evanston, Wyoming; Salt Lake City, Utah. (The Avaiation Club for one) Provo, Utah. (The Old Radar Club, which is an Eagles Lodge now)
He married my mother, Ione Claire Norris, after I was born, in 1945 in Evanston, Wyoming. To my knowledge, they never lived together after they were married. My Mother moved to Pleasant Grove, Utah in 1946 brining me with her. We lived with my grandmother.
I have very little knowledge of the family, but like to find something about my father before I die. I was born in Provo, Utah July 27, 1944 to Robert Alfred and Ione Claire Norris. My name is Judy Roberta Garvin and you can contact me at [contact link].