Building on Theodore F. Frank farm near Anthon, Iowa. He...
Building on Theodore F. Frank farm near Anthon, Iowa. He was owner-operator and built up his one hundred sixty acre farm on his own earnings. Pressure of depression and drought made it necessary for him to mortgage his farm. The farm is now owned hy a loan company. The buildings are in excellent repair. Family without resources except those livestock necessary to keep on farming
1 negative : nitrate ; 3 1/4 x 4 1/4 inches or smaller.
- Title and other information from caption card.
- LOT 1157 (Location of corresponding print).
- Transfer; United States. Office of War Information. Overseas Picture Division. Washington Division; 1944.
- More information about the FSA/OWI Collection is available at http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/pp.fsaowi
- Farm Security Administration/Office of War Information Black-and-White Negatives
- United States--Iowa--Woodbury County--Anthon.
- Farmland, buildings--Iowa
- Nitrate negatives.
Farm Security Administration - Office of War Information Photograph Collection
Lee, Russell, 1903-1986, photographer
- Album: All photos