Farmhouse on the heavily mortgaged farm of Theodore F. Frank. The family is practically destitute, near Anthon, Iowa. Frank formerly owned this farm, and built it up by himself until pressure of drought and depression necessitated mortgaging of land to a loan company into whose hands it has now passed
Part of the U.S. Library of Congress's Farm Security Administration - Office of War Information Photograph Collection.
Lee, Russell, 1903-1986, photographer
- Nitrate negatives.
- 1 negative : nitrate ; 3 1/4 x 4 1/4 inches or smaller.
- Title and other information from caption card.
- LOT 1157 (Location of corresponding print).
- Transfer; United States. Office of War Information. Overseas Picture Division. Washington Division; 1944.
- More information about the FSA/OWI Collection is available at http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/pp.fsaowi