Kansas Farmer in the Dust Bowl, 1936
An unidentified farmer in Kansas during the Dust Bowl. This photo was taken in March of 1936 by photographer Arthur Rothstein as part of a project by the Farm Security Administration, documenting the effects of the Dust Bowl.
- Title and other information from caption card.
- LOT 0426 (Location of corresponding print).
- Transfer; United States. Office of War Information. Overseas Picture Division.
- More information about the FSA/OWI Collection is available at http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/pp.fsaowi
- Farm Security Administration/Office of War Information Black-and-White Negatives
- United States--Kansas.
- Farms, farmers--Kansas
- Nitrate negatives.