Mrs. Lloyd, ninety-one year-old victim of pellagra, mother of Miss Nettie Lloyd, was born and reared in Orange County and has lived on this spot since her marriage sixty-nine years ago. This is the road leading off from left of Route 54 about four miles west of Carboro. Orange County, North Carolina
Part of the U.S. Library of Congress's Farm Security Administration - Office of War Information Photograph Collection (Library of Congress).
Wolcott, Marion Post, 1910-1990, photographer
- Safety film negatives.
- 1 negative : safety ; 3 1/4 x 3 1/4 inches or smaller.
- Title and other information from caption card.
- LOT 1516 (Location of corresponding print).
- Transfer; United States. Office of War Information. Overseas Picture Division. Washington Division; 1944.
- More information about the FSA/OWI Collection is available at http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/pp.fsaowi
- Film copy on SIS roll 5, frame 2097.