Salmon Family History & Genealogy
Biographies & Family Trees
Salmon Last Name History & Origin
Nationality & Ethnicity
These are the earliest records we have of the Salmon family.
Salmon Death Records & Life Expectancy
According to our database of 5,658 people with the last name Salmon that have a birth and death date listed:
These are the longest-lived members of the Salmon family on AncientFaces.
- Johanna C Salmon lived 106 years
- Gladys H Salmon lived 106 years
- Chester L Salmon lived 105 years
- Millie Myrtle Salmon lived 103 years
- Susie Salmon lived 103 years
- Ethel Salmon lived 101 years
- Minnie J Salmon lived 101 years
- Ira Francis Salmon lived 100 years
- Ida Salmon lived 100 years
- Katherine G Salmon lived 99 years
4 ounces hops
2 ounces Buchu
2 ounces yellow dock root
1 ounce mandrake root (a.k.a. mayapple)
1 ounce burdock seed
Mix. Pour in 4 quarts of hot water, let stand overnight; strain. Simmer down to 2 quarts; when cold, add 2 pounds of loaf sugar and 1 pint of whiskey.
1 tablespoon, 3 times a day before meals. Use an earthen dish to steep in.
Found in a modern-day herbal catalog:
Buchu may be used in any infection of the genito-urinary system, such as cystitis, urethritis and prostatis. Its healing and soothing properties indicate its use together with other relevant remedies in many conditions of this system, especially useful where dysuria is part of the symptom picture. The oil content may be too irritating for people with a history of major kidney disease.