Sanchez Family History & Genealogy
Biographies & Family Trees
Find records of Sanchezes by their first name:
- Aaron Sanchez to Belan Sanchez
- Belarmino Sanchez to Danae Sanchez
- Dandra Sanchez to Estalano Sanchez
- Estalin Sanchez to Heydis Sanchez
- Hidalgo Sanchez to Lauro Sanchez
- Lavera Sanchez to Migdoel Sanchez
- Migel Sanchez to Ramiero Sanchez
- Ramijia Sanchez to Sulma Sanchez
- Sulpicio Sanchez to Zuniga Sanchez
Most Common First Names
- Maria 4.3%
- Jose 3.7%
- Juan 2.1%
- Manuel 1.2%
- Antonio 1.1%
- Francisco 1.0%
- Jesus 1.0%
- Mary 0.8%
- Luis 0.8%
- Joe 0.7%
Sanchez Last Name History & Origin
Nationality & Ethnicity
These are the earliest records we have of the Sanchez family.
- Garcia De Sanchez Castilla born 1156
- Maria Sanchez Sanchez Conejo born 1420
- Gertrudis Josefa Sanchez De Oton born 1695
- Diego Antonio Sanchez born 1726
- Francisco Xabalera Sanchez Sánches born 1697
- Maria Manuela Sanches Sanchez born 1757
- Alejandro Sanchez born 1765
- Juana Victoria Sanchez born 1765
- Juan Cristobal Sanchez born 1774
- Teresa Sanchez born 1735
Sanchez Death Records & Life Expectancy
According to our database of 43,502 people with the last name Sanchez that have a birth and death date listed:
These are the longest-lived members of the Sanchez family on AncientFaces.
- Johnny Sanchez lived 115 years
- Santos Sanchez lived 115 years
- Amalia S Sanchez lived 110 years
- Eva O Sanchez lived 109 years
- Carlos Sanchez Acev lived 109 years
- Evelio Sanchez lived 104 years
- Margarita A Sanchez lived 105 years
- Federico Sanchez lived 105 years
- Presentaci Sanchez lived 105 years
- Coleta L Sanchez lived 104 years
er place of Buckner Children Village,Valeria Anne Sanchez has always felt safe being with her friends while being in children home.
Valeria Anne Sanchez may not know what a family setting with a mother or a father ,but has always find a way to find her happiness.
Valeria Anne Sanchez has always wanted to be a nun all her life.
But sometimes faith has other things in life for the future of a person.
Valeria Anne Sanchez has always see the brightness in life with her love of her children and the most is the YELLOWROSE.