Gagnon farm, ME 1942
This is the Gagnon farm near Fort Kent, Maine. The photo was taken in August of 1942 by John Collier, a photographer who took a series of photos of farms in the area for the Farm Security Administration and the Department of War.
- Title and other information from caption card.
- LOT 0118 (Location of corresponding print).
- Transfer; United States. Office of War Information. Overseas Picture Division. Washington Division; 1944.
- More information about the FSA/OWI Collection is available at http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/pp.fsaowi
- Film copy on SIS roll 16, frame 1989.
- Farm Security Administration/Office of War Information Black-and-White Negatives
- United States--Maine--Aroostook County--Fort Kent.
- Nitrate negatives.
- Album: Gagnon family photos