Thomas Family History & Genealogy
Biographies & Family Trees
Find records of Thomases by their first name:
- -- Thomas to Aneshia Thomas
- Anesta Thomas to Baby Thomas
- Bacel Thomas to Brucd Thomas
- Bruce Thomas to Cherria Thomas
- Cherrie Thomas to Credella Thomas
- Credlin Thomas to Dietra Thomas
- Dietruis Thomas to Elige Thomas
- Eligh Thomas to Everlena Thomas
- Everlia Thomas to Geneive Thomas
- Genell Thomas to Harvest Thomas
- Harvester Thomas to Isab Thomas
- Isabe Thomas to Joreatha Thomas
- Jorene Thomas to Lafayett Thomas
- Lafayette Thomas to Lezlee Thomas
- Lezora Thomas to Lysbeth Thomas
- Lysebeth Thomas to Maxcien Thomas
- Maxcine Thomas to Mydres Thomas
- Myer Thomas to Onissia Thomas
- Onita Thomas to Prentiss Thomas
- Prepose Thomas to Rolf Thomas
- Rolfe Thomas to Sharlene Thomas
- Sharlette Thomas to Tamasha Thomas
- Tamatha Thomas to Tuck Thomas
- Tucker Thomas to Walcie Thomas
- Walcy Thomas to Zipporah Thomas
- Zita Thomas to Zyrreia Thomas
Most Common First Names
- William 3.2%
- John 3.0%
- James 2.6%
- Mary 1.9%
- Robert 1.7%
- Charles 1.5%
- George 1.5%
- Thomas 1.1%
- Joseph 1.0%
- Henry 0.8%
Thomas Last Name History & Origin
Nationality & Ethnicity
These are the earliest records we have of the Thomas family.
Thomas Death Records & Life Expectancy
According to our database of 259,834 people with the last name Thomas that have a birth and death date listed:
These are the longest-lived members of the Thomas family on AncientFaces.
Mary LUDFORD was born on November 7, 1687 in Baddesley Ensor, Warwickshire, England. She died on March 14, 1770 in Chester, Pennsylvania.
Thomas NICHOLS and Mary LUDFORD had the following children:
i. John NICHOLS was born about 1705 in Christiana Hundred, New Castle Co., Delaware. !Kennett Monthly Meeting of Friends Records
ii. Mary NICHOLS was born about 1713 in England.
iii. Daniel NICHOLS was born about 1715 in England.
iv. Thomas NICHOLS died about 1788 in Wilmington, Delaware. He was born Est 1717 in Staffordshire, England.
v. Joseph NICHOLS was born about 1718 in Staffordshire, England.
vi. Isaac NICHOLS.
vii. Ann NICHOLS was born about 1723 in Staffordshire, England.
viii. Samuel NICHOLS was born about 1725 in Staffordshire, England. He died about 1777 in Newcastle Co., Delaware.
It's a sad story, really, because most of the boys had hard, or at least, unhappy lives.
Uncles Fred and Walt were in WW1 and both returned in tact. They each married but Uncle Fred was divorced and then remarried to two other women. Uncle Walt remained married and became the father of two sons.
Uncle Saul went out West to Montana where he was a hired hand on several ranches where he died without wife or children. I don't hav a lot of information on Uncle Archie. He did marry and had at least one son.
around 1901. He moved to Melbourne, Victoria, Australia approx 1924 he was a policeman
then a warder. If anyone is a relative of his could they please email me.
Regards Kaye [contact link]