Thomas Family History & Genealogy
Thomas Last Name History & Origin
Nationality & Ethnicity
These are the earliest records we have of the Thomas family.
- Mary Thomas Marsh born 174
- Colin Thomas born 982
- Annie Irene Thomas born 1012
- Elsbeth Ferch Thomas born 1376
- Philip Ap Thomas born 1386
- Jane Verch Verch Thomas born 1398
- Margaret Verch Thomas born 1403
- Denis Verch Thomas Thomas born 1404
- Christian Thomas Ershine Graham born 1407
- Janet Thomas Phillips born 1502
Thomas Biographies & Family Trees
Find birth, death records, and obituaries of Thomases on AncientFaces:
Most Common First Names
- William 2.9%
- John 2.8%
- James 2.7%
- Mary 2.0%
- Robert 1.9%
- Charles 1.5%
- George 1.4%
- Joseph 0.9%
- Thomas 0.9%
- Willie 0.9%
Sample of 355,076 Thomases bios
Thomas Death Records & Life Expectancy
According to our database of 263,405 people with the last name Thomas that have a birth and death date listed:
These are the longest-lived members of the Thomas family on AncientFaces.
- Dennis Thomas lived 121 years
- Sharon Thomas lived 115 years
- Roosevelt Thomas lived 115 years
- Carol Thomas lived 115 years
- Elizabeth Thomas lived 115 years
- Fannie Thomas lived 114 years
- Carrie Thomas lived 111 years
- Alice D Thomas lived 109 years
- Ethel Thomas lived 108 years
- Grover Thomas lived 109 years
Mary LUDFORD was born on November 7, 1687 in Baddesley Ensor, Warwickshire, England. She died on March 14, 1770 in Chester, Pennsylvania.
Thomas NICHOLS and Mary LUDFORD had the following children:
i. John NICHOLS was born about 1705 in Christiana Hundred, New Castle Co., Delaware. !Kennett Monthly Meeting of Friends Records
ii. Mary NICHOLS was born about 1713 in England.
iii. Daniel NICHOLS was born about 1715 in England.
iv. Thomas NICHOLS died about 1788 in Wilmington, Delaware. He was born Est 1717 in Staffordshire, England.
v. Joseph NICHOLS was born about 1718 in Staffordshire, England.
vi. Isaac NICHOLS.
vii. Ann NICHOLS was born about 1723 in Staffordshire, England.
viii. Samuel NICHOLS was born about 1725 in Staffordshire, England. He died about 1777 in Newcastle Co., Delaware.
It's a sad story, really, because most of the boys had hard, or at least, unhappy lives.
Uncles Fred and Walt were in WW1 and both returned in tact. They each married but Uncle Fred was divorced and then remarried to two other women. Uncle Walt remained married and became the father of two sons.
Uncle Saul went out West to Montana where he was a hired hand on several ranches where he died without wife or children. I don't hav a lot of information on Uncle Archie. He did marry and had at least one son.
around 1901. He moved to Melbourne, Victoria, Australia approx 1924 he was a policeman
then a warder. If anyone is a relative of his could they please email me.
Regards Kaye [contact link]